This technical report summarises the results of the Cyprus Bycatch Project (phase I). The report shows the results of the incidental captures of vulnerable species including elasmobranchs, turtles, cetaceans, seabirds and benthic organisms (e.g. corals, sponges), that were bycaught on small-scale and pelagic longline fisheries between 2018 and 2019. The data were obtained from onboard observation, logbooks and at port questionnaires.
- 1st Meeting with small-scale fishers for the establishment of the co-management committee for the Kakoskali MPA
- Sponsor – The Salty Souls is officially a business supporter of Enalia Physis
- Internships – Training day on Cypriot Fisheries
- Γιατί είναι σημαντικό ένα οικοσύστημα; Τι μπορεί να μας προσφέρει; Εσύ το σέβεσαι;
- “And by the way…they are threatened”