The following safe handling and release guides of vulnerable species that were developed by the Secretariat of the Agreement on the Conservation of Cetaceans of the Black Sea, Mediterranean Sea and Contiguous Atlantic Area (ACCOBAMS) and the Secretariat of the General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (GFCM) in collaboration with the Specially Protected Areas Regional Activity Center (SPA/RAC), have been translated in Greek under the framework of the Cyprus Bycatch Project (phase II). The guides are available in English, French, Arabic, Turkish and Spanish and can be found here.
- 1st Meeting with small-scale fishers for the establishment of the co-management committee for the Kakoskali MPA
- Sponsor – The Salty Souls is officially a business supporter of Enalia Physis
- Internships – Training day on Cypriot Fisheries
- Γιατί είναι σημαντικό ένα οικοσύστημα; Τι μπορεί να μας προσφέρει; Εσύ το σέβεσαι;
- “And by the way…they are threatened”